Wednesday, October 2, 2013

NOT PLAYER, JUST FOOLING AROUND

How old I am? Well, people said my age is a perfect age to settle down. But I hardly still couldn't imagine what my marriage life would be.. I can stand with the couple thingies that I would may done with my husband, but I can't stand for something that would tied me up.

Commitment.

Somebody ever told me, that the most important thing with a commitment is not to break it. It even make me scarier though.. I'm the one who always broke up every commitment that I ever had.

Is this too hard to understand that I don't  want to rush anything? You know, I just wanna enjoy my single life and be friends with many men that when I decided to go on a relationship, I already know who will get my full commitment.

I know it sounds so arrogant or even skanky. But I just wanna choose the best so I can spend my whole life with no single regret. I'm not a player, I'm just fooling around.. It's not that I don't want, it's just I'm not ready...yet :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home