Monday, July 29, 2013

DUTY

I'm going to talk about hijab tonight.. No, I'm not being religious or even try to affect whoever read this to wear hijab. No, No, I'm not that kind of person. I'm a huge fans of freedom.

Well anyway, I just feel I wanna write something about it..

First time I ever wore hijab was when I was in high school.. I decided to wore hijab simply by hearing my sister read one of chapter on holy Al Quran.. It said :

"No woman shall smell the fragrance of heaven when she doesn't cover up her "aurat".."

I started to think.. How am I supposed to get in to the heaven while I'm not allowed to even smell it's fragrance.. That, I made the best decision of my life so far.. To wore hijab and cover my aurat..

Wore hijab doesn't changed many things up until now. I still me, a boyish girl who like to laugh. I myself, don't and maybe never understand why people always think that a women with hijab is kinda all saint and shouldn't do anything bad and why if a woman with hijab does anything bad or wrong, people would accused her for not sticking with her hijab. I mean, women  without hijab certainly cannot do anything bad either and on contrary, I didn't say that a woman with hijab is allowed to do anything wrong..

What I'm trying to say is.. Hijab, is a must, a duty, and an order from allah to be obeyed by Moslem women despite of her  behavior. 
For me, wearing hijab doesn't mean you have to be all saint or you are an all saint woman.. Allah never said that only good woman or saint woman should wear hijab.. Allah said, all moslem women..

So whatever a hijab woman do especially when she do bad things, don't ever mentioned her hijab.. Because you know, it has nothing to do with the hijab and it's not our job to judge. And we should remember, at least she try to obeyed the order to prove that she love Allah..

Yes.. for me, wearing a hijab and covering my aurat is the simplest way to prove that I'm proud to be a moslem woman and to prove my love to Allah.

You my friend, what have you do to prove your love to your Almighty? :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home