Friday, July 12, 2013

PIECE OF HEAVEN

Went to Bangka Islands two weeks ago..
I'm sooo happy that finally I  rewarded myself a 3-days vacation.. Yaayy :D

Bangka was a piece of heaven.. well, maybe I'm kinda over say it.. but it was such a great place.
Bangka got sooo many beautiful and wonderful beaches.. Its food was surprisingly delicious and affordable..

It was kinda small Island so there was no traffic jam (yayy-ness) and every place was so near that you can go from a beach to another in less than an hour..

I'm definitely would love to going there again and spent more than a week just to explore that piece of heaven..

Alhamdulillaah I had fun! :D

*photos taken at Parai Beach, Sungai Liat, Bangka




Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home