Thursday, August 1, 2013

GOT COFFEE?

Ohh.. I've been craving for coffee soooo bad...

 

I believe caffeine has some kind of effects that could comfort me.

I remember this one time I took a  coffee with a friend.. We never really that close, but when we talked under the caffeine effect, we just talked like an old friend that he could share anything in his mind and vice versa. I don't know, if I took a coffee with someone, I tend to talk about anything lightly and honestly.

Oh, and do you know that sherlock holmes used to put bags of caffeine above his veins in order to calmed his nerves?

Maybe that's the very reason why I'm craving for a cup of coffee right now,, I got my nerves and I just don't know what to do about it..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home