Monday, December 8, 2014

FRAGILE

am so frightened that human connection is that fragile. That it's not unending. That how fast people to change their mind. That how easy people gives up on us. That how effortlessly people turn their back from us whenever they found a better person according to them. 

I had these hardship several times and sometime I still woke up in the middle of the night feeling anxious about everything. Sometime I woke up in the morning with an undescribeable feelings. Sometime I still cried during my sleep if I suddenly dreamed about people who left me. Not because I haven't move on nor I haven't forgive them. It's just I'm too terrified to feel that kind of feeling anymore. 

I believe that if we want someone to stay in our life we should do something about it. But how if those someone doesn't want to be in our life? We shouldn't force them to stay. 

Because life just doesn't works that way.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home