Friday, January 31, 2014

:(

My heart was beating faster than usual. My brain was thinking harder than usual. And my breath was heavier than usual when I heard him said that he's gonna leave me to pursue his dream..

I felt so many things when I heard those words. I felt happy since he finally got what he really wanted so bad. I felt worried because I don't know where my life would go without him. I felt sad because I don't know if we will able to ever meet again.

But most of all, I felt angry to myself that I couldn't told him how happy and proud I was to him. All I did was just smile and everything became really blur.. I  didn't laugh at his joke and everything he said was so blurry that I couldn't remember any words he said afterwards.

They said, If you love someone you should let them free. You should support them to pursue their dream.

I did and I've no regret.

I've done my best to support him to pursued his dream, eventhough it would cost me the worst thing, to lose him.. And I thought I was ready, but I don't. somehow I just can't bear the thought that I would never see him again. 

Oh dear God, help me.. :(





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home