Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A HAPPY NEW YEAR

This year I loved, this year I've lost. This year I've changed. 

This year was hard, but l learned a lot. I've learned that people can hurt you so bad without giving any shit about it.

I learned that someone who was a part of our lives can easily turned in to a total stranger when their hearts got broken.

I've learned is that I'm strong enough to let go. To let go of those painful past of mine  that broke my heart into million pieces.

Well, People come and go.. that's life. But the most important thing is to stand up and realize that we deserve something better than a person who gives up on us.

Happy new year my fellow friends.. May this year become a blast and a wonderful year for all of us.. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home