Friday, October 18, 2013

JUST A LITTLE PATIENCE

Shed a tear because I'm missing you.. I'm still alright to smile.
Man, I think about you every day now.

There was a time when I wasn't sure, but you set my mind at ease

You said,  "girl, take it slow.. It will work itself out fine.. All we need is just a little patience."
You said,  "sugar, make it slow and we come together fine.. All we need is just a little patience."

I sit here on the stairs because I'd rather be alone If  I can't have you right now.. I'll wait, dear

I've been walking the streets at night, just trying to get it right..
Hard to see with so many around.. you know i don't like being stuck in the crowd
 
I ain't got time for the game, because I need you
 
Yeah, I need you.

All this time..

*taken from Gun n Roses's Patience

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home