Thursday, June 28, 2012

CAKES ARE RED AND WARDROBES ARE BLUE

Enjoying a day off with N.. yayy!
I prefer to spent my day off by enjoying good foods and relaxing my brain in the entertainment centre :)

Gaudi top, Forever21 denim and sunglasses, naughty necklace, UP wedges

And i officially in love with Bakerzin! they have seriously delicious Red Velvet cake and Bratwurst.. I'm not a cake person, therefore i really guarantee you that their red velvet is supeerrrrr tasty that even a cake-hater like me love their cake.. yaaaammm :9


After we had such a delicious meal, we watched Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter.. I dont have any particular reasons why did i so much enchanted with this movie that i couldn't stop talked about it after we watched it.. hehe

Mr. Lincoln and his axe
aaaaaaand the last but not least, i found this ultra cute passport cover.. loooooooveeee :D

Good foods, good movie, good stuffs, such a greaaaaaaatttt daaay... alhamdulillaaah.. :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home