Friday, June 8, 2012

ACHIEVEMENT

When this disease stroke me, my oldman said that i don't have to go to work and just stay at home instead.
But i refused.

I remember what i said to him that i want to do this and i'm pretty much sure that i can do it.
it's really understandable that my father want to protect me but he, with all his heart encourage me, support me, give me strength to carry on and keep on walking on my track..

When i told him that i finally achieved something in my office, he hug me and i saw his eyes flooded by tears..
I'm so proud of myself that i can make it, and i know my father proud of me too.
It's like my biggest achievement so far..

Allah is really kind to me and allah love me as much as allah gave me a father and a family like i have.. alhamdulillah.. :)

Picnic outer, unbranded top, zara trousers, UP wedges, Roxy hobo bag



Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 8, 2012 at 11:55 AM , Blogger yudhi puspa tia said...

:')
aku juga bangga padamuuuhhhhh

 
At June 8, 2012 at 12:51 PM , Blogger YUDHI RETNO AYU said...

i knoow.. tengkyuuuuu :D *peyuuuuk

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home