Tuesday, May 29, 2012

THE CITY

I've spent my time there for like 4,5 years.. so no wonder if i always miss everything about this city.

The tiny rent-room that used to be my home there, those sidewalk i used to traced, those bench that i used to sit and laughed about anything with my friends, and that place which was became a silent witness about how i met N for the first time..
there's a looot of things i've been miss about this city.. I can't even know where to start or what to end if i have to tell about this city. this city is always my second home..

there are twice or more i came to that city to release my longing. but, it's not the same again..
not about the physical, but about how it feels. i should know it from the first, that nothing can never be the same again.

This City is not an exception..

But however it change,
it will always be a very important part of my life.
The feel might be different, but my memories are always the same..

All those memories, are always be my precious.. :)


Anywaay, if you're at bandung and wanna have a healthy yet yummybreakfast, go get yourself a bowl of @BuburPW.. located at gasibu (on Sunday) and Purwakarta Street (everyday).. yummy:9

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home