Monday, February 11, 2013

REMAKE

I want to re-decorate my bedroom sooooooo bad..

My bedroom isn't big, but I really want to make my bedroom to be "Oh-So-Me" room. I want to make my bedroom to be my first place to catch ideas.. I want to make my bedroom to be the place where i dream and start something big for my life..

That's the very reason why  I browsed  pictures of furniture to beautify my bedroom a lot lately, and that's make my will even bigger than before.. Gosh! i can't hardly wait for IKEA to open their store in Indonesia.. their unique furniture are really catch my eyes and my heart..


This is the kind of bed that i want, not so big yet spacy
This is where I'm gonna put my clothes
Those are pictures of the basic furnitures that i want for my bed room.. they're important, but there are more important things to make my bed room feel alive such as :

1. Sewing Storage : I'm going to need this because i like to keep clothes material because one of my biggest dream is to have my own boutique.. :)

2. Mannequin : Yess! this is definitely HAVE to be in my room. And yess, this is regarding to my dream as well.. haayy :)
3. Corner : hahaa.. I don't know why i really should put these in my bedroom, I just looove the idea.. maybe i can put them somewhere.. :D


I really really really really really hope i can make it as soon as possible.. amen :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home